Employee outsourcing has been used around the world for many years. You can also hear about it more and more often in Poland. Why is it especially popular in the...Read More
- you earn money from the first day of internship – PLN 3000 gross for an employment contract or a mandate contract
after successfully completing the Internship Program, you automatically gain a full-time job at RITS – attractive commission conditions in addition to your basic salary;
- you start your professional career under the supervision of professionals while still studying;
you have a chance for intensive development and promotion;
- you gain specific business competences in an experienced IT company.
This program is for you if:
- you are a philology student who is looking for a professional space for yourself, combining language knowledge with new competences;
- you want to start your career in international sales – from the moment of acquiring a client, through verification of his needs, to arranging meetings with the client;
- you communicate in speech and writing, min. two foreign languages (at least B2) – English (obligatory) + French, Italian, Danish, Finnish or Swedish;
you are a communicative person and you can effectively obtain information online;
- you feel very good in telephone contact;
you like to act on clearly defined principles and goals that you pursue and for which you are rewarded;
- you want to consciously manage your professional career while still studying
experience in dealing with foreigners is welcome.
We expect from you:
- commitment and readiness to study intensively;
high personal culture;
- ambition that will allow you to continue working with RITS after the end of the program;
- flexibility and the ability to find solutions in the most difficult situations;
- positive attitude despite the contrary to the rule: one “no” is not “no”;
- previous experience in telephone sales will be an advantage.
Do you think this program is right for you?
Send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Warsaw, 26.03.2021, RITS Press Office