Adding fuction of reading bank statements from client’s email and booking platform/system.
1. Automatic download of bank statements from MS Outlook
2. Uploading of statements to a dedicated application and reconciliation of individual items
- Ms Outlook
- Our Bank
- Import WB
- FiK Symphony
1. Implementation of an attended robot performing the process
2. Defining a robot performing the process of processing bank statements for 2 banks: Millenium and Citi
3. The robot downloads unread e-mails with bank statements from a specific e-mail box and dedicated folders. Saves attachments to the specified location (generates the corresponding daily folders). It verifies whether there are files related to bank deposits and deletes them.
4. The robot starts the Import WB application and loads the appropriate files after indicating the bank name
5. Importing the downloaded statement into the accounting system and its appropriate reading and settlement. The import process is carried out based on the business rules specified by the customer.
6. The robot verifies that the read bank statements are correctly visible in the Symfonia FK system. Logging in to the application takes place using the Windows Credential Manager (defining production credentials).
7. In case of errors, the robot takes a screenshot which is automatically sent to the robot's Supervisor's mailbox.
8. Generating a report on the work of the robot in which each processed transaction is defined and a bank statement with an indication of the implementation time and status (correct / error + comment).